Why CX Matters
The conversational market is forecast to grow from $7.2bn in 2020 to $17.4bn in 2024
Key part of the conversational systems market is Customer Experience
88% of companies now prioritizing customer experience in their contact centres.
Tte importance of multi-channel servicing is increasing
Mobile customer experience is becoming the priority
Self service help is the first choice – 67% of customers prefer self-service over speaking to a company representative
TOP PRIORITY FOR BUSINESS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
- Customer Experience 45.9% 45.9%
- Pricing 20.5% 20.5%
- Product 33.6% 33.6%
The Captivate Hub is a platform that allows developers to easily build vendor agnostic natural language apps but we include a growing number of apps and features with it.
Expand MS Teams and Slack to the outside world. This brings your customers closer to your organisation increasing retention and sales.
Supports Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Web Chat, Alexa, SMS, LinkedIn and more coming soon.
The AI Live Chat Router (ALCA) is the Natural Language Interface to The Hub. This means users do not need to learn how to use The Hub, they just chat with it - e.g. "Switch this chat to the Sales Bot". It also means the the Hub allows any live chat solution to be integrated.
Web CHAT WIDGET
A fully customisable web chat widget with working hours, customisable forms, multi chat Panel, Search bar (linkable to Watson Discovery) Custom Responses (forms, video, cards) and much more.
Allowing multi-vendor, multi-purpose bots to exist in the same ecosystem is highly complex. The NLP Router allows user based and automatic conversation switching.
The Hub uses leading off the shelf reporting tools including:
- IBM Cognos
Choose A Plan That Works For You
Additonal costs will apply for chatbots, channels and live chat solutions.
These can be purchased directly or via Captivate.
3 Months Free Trial
- 1K Messages a Month
- Market: Lifestyle Business
- Who’s it for? Free live chat with any channel
- 5K Messages a month
- Market: Small Business
- Who’s it for? Low cost web live chat, any channels with Teams, Simple chatbots
- 20K Messages a month
- Market: Small Enterprise
- Who’s it for? Low cost web live chat, any channels with Teams Complex chatbots Call Centre
- 200K Messages
- Market: Medium Business
- Who’s it for? Low cost web live chat, any channels with Teams. Cross Organisation Call Centre
- No Message Limits
- Market: Large Businesses
- Who’s it for: Unlimited Messages Your Own Data Account Support Bespoke Configuration Private Cloud Containerized 99.9 SLA
- Run in your own private cloud
- Private Data
- 24/7 Support
- Industry Standard Security